This page is dedicated to Venu, our dear departed brother. It exists so that seekers may know the quality of his aspiration and his dedication to the path of Sri Chinmoy. This page is intended to be both a tribute to Venu and a resource to any who might wish in this, or future times, to know how the direct disciples of Sri Chinmoy actually lived and traveled along the master’s path.
Venu running during a triathlon.
- Meeting Venu in his Logbooks - introduction by Astika
The Long Song
- Venu's group singing the "Long Song" at Radio Sri Chinmoy
Tributes to Venu
- Tributes to Venu
- My Memory of Venu by Astika
- A Story About Venu by Papaha
- My Friend Venu by Sujantra
- My Tribute to Venu by Pujari
- Stories about Venu by Hiyamallar
- Thoughts from Venu’s Medical Care Givers
- Venu "Flute Of Krishna" - by Mahiruha
- Venu: Enthusiasm and Cheerfulness Personified By Arpan
- Venu’s Indomitable Enthusiasm By Vasudha
- Venu’s Obituary in the SF Chronicle
- What I Remember Most about Venu by Nachiketa
Photos of Venu
Venu far right (with Hiyamallar) singing the 'Long Song'
Venu cycling during a triathlon.
[Venu, was a name used to describe the Flute of Lord Krishna]